Yet what we also understand is that our values should express themselves not just through our churches or synagogues, temples or mosques; they should express themselves through our government. We would be making the same mistake that Reverend Wright made in his offending sermons about America – to simplify and stereotype and amplify the negative to the point that it distorts reality.
I’ve made a huge tiny mistake. Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Wait. Are you telling me you have a multi-stage trick with hidden identities? Can’t a guy call his mother pretty without it seeming strange? Amen. And how about that little piece of tail on her? Cute! I hear the jury’s still out on science.
Let us help your business 24/7/365 by answering your calls and capturing the information you need. We can dispatch the messages in a variety of ways to make sure the right person can respond.
Whether you are a small office or a multi-location corporation, our staff of professional agents will take care of your callers. With a friendly person ready to answer your calls, you can be assured that we will capture your leads, answer questions, place an order, or simply take a message. Personal service in a professional manner is what we want your callers to experience every time we answer.
We make it our business to answer your calls quickly and professionally. We also record your messages accurately 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. While we take care of your calls, you can take care of your business!
We answer your phone calls with a personal touch and a smile in our voice, just as you would. We understand and appreciate that your messages need to be accurate and clear.
We have invested in the most advanced telemessaging technology available to offer live agents and recorded announcements in combination or alone. Once your call reaches us, it is automatically routed to the first available agent to handle your call. The information provided by you immediately appears on a computer screen—including but not limited to:
- Your chosen telephone greeting
- Key information including your location, office hours & staff
- Instructions you have provided
- Message dispatch information
- All pertinent client information
We hire only the most competent and capable virtual receptionists because first impressions are vital. Our agents are trained on the importance of being accurate and will verify spelling and phone numbers with the caller. We can send your message to you as an email or text immediately. We offer a daily recap of all calls for the previous day to use as a management tool or to be sure you did not miss anything. In addition, you can have online access to your messages any time you want. Your messages are securely stored in the computer for as long as three months. If you lose an important message or telephone number, it can be retrieved easily. We give you efficiency along with peace of mind!
We can help you schedule your appointments 24 hours a day through cutting edge online software. You can use it simultaneously and never double book! Let us handle your appointment changes, cancellations, or reschedules. You and the attendee can receive confirmations via email to make sure everyone is on board with the new or changed appointment. We are here for you and your callers every minute of the day.
Voicemail is a great tool for private messages, but it can also frustrate people who really want to speak with a human being. We can offer both!
We offer Announcements, which tell your caller vital information or guide them to the option that fits their specific needs. We also provide Voicemail Boxes for callers to leave a private message which we can email to you. You can have a combination of both live agents and voicemail when it makes sense.
- Email Delivery of Your Message as a .wav File – Direct all of your voice messages to your email inbox and listen to the message upon receipt or save it for later.
- Voicemail Preservation – You can conveniently save .wav voice messages with your client files as a record of a client’s request. You can also forward the message to a colleague.
- Email or Text Notification – We can easily send notifications to your phone or email so you never miss a message.
- Voice Mail Pre-Screen with Answering service – We can give the caller information or instructions prior to reaching our live tele-receptionist. If only urgent or emergency calls need a live agent, a voicemail announcement can direct the caller accordingly. A combination of voicemail and live agents give you the best of both options and can significantly reduce call time and save you money.