MEET RECEIVABLES RECOVERY GOALS
UNITED CALLS establish a state-of-the-art Collection Center for you with an experienced agent workforce. We then provide administrative services such as HR/Payroll functions, training & development, compliance evaluations, IT resources, and corporate structure. Our approach will allow you to maintain complete operational control of your agents and processes.
Debt collection processes we specialize in:
- 1st & 3rd Party Debt Collection
- Legal/Non-Legal Collections
- Medical Debt
- Debt Collection Training and Testing (FDCPA & HIPAA)
- Debt Collection Quality Assurance
- Skip Tracing and Debtor Asset Validation
- Placement Analysis and Performance Reporting
- Database and System Management
Key advantages of UnitedCalls center:
Information Security – PCI Compliant & Paperless Environment
Abundant Agent Workforce – Agents are experienced, computer savvy and performance-driven
Increase Recoveries – Greater agent capacity equals more settlements
Operational Control – You maintain control of Agent processes, workflows, technology platforms and can measure performance in real-time
WHY CHOOSE US?
Here are just a few reasons to partner with UnitedCalls for accounts receivable management, revenue cycle management, bill pay, or call center services:
- Certified Recovery Experts – Our recovery specialists are well-versed in each industry we serve and complete extensive training to receive their ACA Professional Collection Specialist Certification.
- Compliance – We have an in-house compliance specialist that oversees the regulatory compliance issues within our company, implementing internal controls, policies, procedures, and training.
- Online Account Placement – We now offer a fast, secure method of placing delinquent accounts in collections for a faster revenue cycle management process.
- Continued Training & Industry Monitoring – We strive to be a thought leader in the field of revenue cycle management, and invest in continual development for our employees across all industries we service.
- Data Security – Through integrating various regulations, directives, and guidance, UnitedCalls has security management controls in place to protect client data and assets.
- An Extension of Your Office – Our recovery specialists act as an extension of your business office, forwarding newly gathered information providing account holders instructions for remitting payment.
- Bill Pay & Call Center Services – We offer a range of revenue cycle management services, including bill pay and call center, to provide superior results for our clients.
We understand the importance of your business reputation, which is why we treat every interaction as an extension of our clients. We track accounts carefully and are diligent in collecting repayment. Our highly-trained staff is trained in collections best practices to ensure a fast, efficient, and ethical process.
We offer a suite of online tools for managing your accounts and various reporting packages to meet the needs of your business. Our efficient and knowledgeable recovery specialists recover your accounts while maintaining positive relationships with your account holders.
We offer the following collections solutions and programs:
- Pre-Collect / Early-Out (1st or 3rd Party)
- Call Center & Bill Pay Services
We guarantee that each call is handled with the utmost professionalism and is in compliance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Each recovery specialist is also trained to be in compliance with emphasis on the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and all individual local, state, and federal regulatory statutes. We are licensed and insured to provide collections services nationwide.